I am a music user

Why Do You Need a License to Use Music in Your Business?

You can legally broadcast live or mechanical music in your business with the MESAM Music Usage License.

I Want to Get a Music Usage License

Music Usage Notification Forms

Documents required to report the music you use

Music Usage Tariff

Music usage fees vary based on the media of each music user, such as stores, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls, entertainment centers, Radio/TV, Concerts/Events, and Digital.


You can become a member of MESAM.

Composer, Songwriter, Arranger and Publishers

Become a MESAM Member Now